Peach Crumb Muffins
Big Muffin Tin
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
3/4 tsp salt
3 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup milk
1 - 1 1/2 cups diced up fresh peaches (or your fave add in)
1/2 cup white or brown sugar (your preference)
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup butter, softened and cubed
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line muffin tin with muffin liners (or just thoroughly grease muffin cups)
- Combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Add oil, egg, and milk into dry ingredients mixture, and mix well.
- Fold in peaches
- Fill muffin tins up to the top (this will create nice giant bakery style muffins)
- Make Crumb Topping: Mix together white/brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and butter until stars to resemble a nice crumb topping.
- Sprinkle crumb topping over muffins
- Bake for 22-24 minutes in the oven or until done (mine took 23 mins, check if they are done by inserting a toothpick into the center)
- Enjoy this bakery worthy breakfast you just created!